Non-Surgical Facelift Treatment Specialist in Coquitlam BC
A nonsurgical facelift is a set of nonsurgical and minimally invasive treatments used to rejuvenate and refresh the appearance. At Ageless 3.0, our team of professionals provides non-surgical facelift treatments. It is the safest cosmetic procedure as compared to surgery. It will help your skin to look younger, soft and smooth. We are conveniently located at Unit 307, 1192 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3E 1J7. For more information, contact us or request an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
With age, the skin on the face can sag and droop; in fact, facial skin is the most susceptible to aging because it is thinner than the skin on the body. There are a number of ways to address these visible signs of aging, and with the many technological advancements in the field of aesthetics, there are an abundance of treatment options that do not require surgery, dangerous risks, or prolonged recovery times. These non-invasive options are known as non-surgical facelifts, which are designed to improve your appearance by minimizing the signs of aging on your face without the need for any incisions.
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that involves tightening the skin of the face. This can be achieved through a number of different means; traditionally, a facelift was an invasive surgical procedure that involved a long recovery period, a high risk of complications, and potential scarring, which may be permanent. In modern aesthetics, the term “facelift” is more commonly associated with non-surgical or minimally invasive procedures. Minimally invasive cosmetic procedures used in facelifts include Botox, dermal fillers, microneedling, chemical peels, and a variety of laser treatments. A facelift is typically customized for each patient on an individual basis, and may include: improving the contours of your face; reducing wrinkles; tightening the skin; adding volume to the face; minimizing fine lines; and reducing the appearance of scars. There are a number of different techniques that can be used to achieve a non-surgical facelift, and the one that is best for you will depend on the condition of your skin and the size and shape of your face.
Facelifts come in a variety of types, each one designed to improve the look of the face and take off years from a person’s appearance. A mini facelift is a small, more targeted treatment that involves addressing specific areas of concern, such as raising the eyebrows, contouring the lips, or perking up the eyes. A full facelift is a more comprehensive treatment that is designed to overhaul a person’s appearance, addressing all areas of the face and virtually all facial concerns.
In conclusion, a mini facelift includes specific aspects of a facelift, while a full facelift covers the entire face, from forehead to chin.
Facelifts, especially non-surgical facelifts, provide a whole lot of advantages, particularly when compared to the more invasive surgical alternatives. Benefits of a facelift include:
• More Affordable Cost — Non-surgical facelifts are a lot more cost-effective than their surgical counterparts, so you do not have to break the bank to see anti-aging results.
• No Serious Pain Involved — One of the other brilliant things about non-surgical facelifts is that there is only a minimum amount of discomfort throughout the treatment, which is not the case with surgical facelifts.
• Short Procedure Time — Nonsurgical facelifts also take a shorter amount of time because there is no need for lengthy preparation with anesthetics and other medication.
• Minimal Recovery Time — One of the biggest problems with surgical facelifts is the long recovery times; it can be weeks or even over a month before you can recover and reap the full rewards. Fortunately, nonsurgical facelifts come with minimal recovery time, oftentimes only a few days, but sometimes not even that long.
• Fewer Risks Involved — Every surgical procedure comes with risk, regardless of the skill of the surgeon or simplicity of the procedure. Nonsurgical facelifts bypass all that, and come with only mild side effects that can be easily managed.
Good candidates for a facelift include people who are experiencing signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines and have a desire to ameliorate these skin concerns. Furthermore, good candidates are also in good overall health, and will not experience contraindications from the treatment.
Come to Ageless 3.0 to discover how you can benefit from a non-surgical facelift! Contact us today or book an online appointment with our non-surgical facelift treatment specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at Unit 307, 1192 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3E 1J7. We serve patients from Coquitlam BC, Vancouver BC, Anmore BC, Port Moody BC, Surrey BC, New Westminster BC, Meadows, BC Burnaby BC, and Belcarra BC. We look forward to serving you!